Why libraries are the greatest places on earth:
- quiet, so quiet, so peaceful is heaven
- people leave you alone
- also movies and computers and things
- staff literally know everything and want you to know everything thanks
- you can stay the whole time they're open and not have to pay anything at all
- you can get lost in the big ones and that's cool
- mmm smells of wisdom
"Actually, it's only Agile if it comes from the Agile region of France. Otherwise it's just [bad] Project Management with fancy names for meetings."
@matt Do you think anybody else would be interested in a panel on open source and libraries/archives/museums?
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!